Air Seychelles is working closely with the Department of Foreign Affairs to plan a series of inbound flights in the upcoming weeks, to return Seychellois nationals as well as non-Seychellois residents with permanent residence status in Seychelles stranded across the airlines’ network or connecting hubs to the Seychelles.
Prior to registering your interest for these flights ensure that you are a Seychellois national or non-Seychellois residents with permanent residence status in Seychelles. In addition, ensure you are able to produce the documents requested as per the guidelines below as follows:
- Must hold a valid Seychelles passport and National Identification Card.
- Can commit to the cost of the airfare prior to travelling.
- Can provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate conducted 48 hours prior to departure.
- You are holding an unused Air Seychelles return ticket and the sample of the ticket can be provided to the airline prior to being accepted on the flight. Note that additional charges will apply based on the fare of the ticket at the time of purchase.
- If you are holding a ticket issued by another airline or a codeshare partner, meeting all the above mentioned criteria, you will be advised to purchase an Air Seychelles ticket upon confirmation of acceptance for the flight.
- In adherence with the guidelines from the Department of Health, all passengers travelling on these flights will undergo a 14 day quarantine at a government approved facility upon arrival into Seychelles.
Please click here to register your interest in inbound flights.